Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kurisumasu Time (and other randomness)!

Just like the title of this post, the remainder of this entry is going to be random.  Blame it on the Tamiflu ;)

One great thing about being quarantined is that I can finally catch up on all the stuff I have been *meaning* to do.  Like post pictures.....of Japan....and Korea.....and life in general.  I promise to keep the verbage to a minimum, too.  This post is gonna be picture-perfect!


.....and I'm back! I wrote that post a couple weeks ago (needless to say, I got side-tracked!). But I am back and better than ever!!! Since I usually post SO many pictures, I have decided to try something new. A SLIDE SHOW! Woohoo!  Please click on each slide show template to enlarge the photos. Also, this will allow you to watch the *secret* videos ;)


So, the first one will be of TOKYO MADNESS - random pics of friends and me in this lovely concrete jungle.






ASAKUSA - TRADITIONAL JAPANESE TEA CEREMONY AND FLOWER ARRANGEMENT





THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY CHRISTMAS MEMORABLE, KUNUGI LABO!  HERE ARE PICS FROM NUMAKAWA SENSEI'S CHRISTMAS PARTY ;)





WHAT DOES WINTER LOOK LIKE IN SEOUL, KOREA?!  HERE YOU GO....



Miss you all so much!!!!  

Stay tuned for the next post (all about the meaning of "Christmas Cakes" and New Years in Taipei (Taiwan!)).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for quarantine, but a definite boo for having to be quarantined...hope this finds you doing lots better!

Liking the slideslow format, too =)

Misty said...

Happy new year, Ben ;)

Anonymous said...

As well to you! Here's hoping this year is more fruitful than the last =)